Website hosted by
2018-05-23Baltic InteGrid | Invitation to an international conference | Warsaw, 7th of June, 2018
- On behalf of the Baltic InteGrid project consortium
FNEZ is honored to intive you to an international conference
Offshore Grid and Offshore Wind Energy in the Baltic Sea
– Opportunity for Integrating Energy Markets
2018-05-22Polenergia and Statoil with signed agreement
- Polenergia S.A. signed an agreement with Statoil to dispose of 50% of shares of offshore wind farms projects Polenergia Bałtyk II and Polenergia Bałtyk III with a total capacity of 1 200 MW. On May 22, 2018, ownership of shares went to Statoil Holding Netherlands. In addition, Polenergia concluded agreements with the Statoil New Energy Service Center for the development and implementation of offshore wind farm projects in the Baltic Sea.
2018-05-17PFR Group is interested in offshore
- Polish Development Fund (PFR Group) is interested in financing offshore wind farm projects in Poland. Janusz Ogłaza, PFR's investment director, said that the involvement in financing will be possible if the project is profitable. "(...) The costs of offshore technology are falling, there may be support systems, some projects are already materializing, we look at it. It seems to be an asset class in which we would like to find if it is profitable, with support."
2018-05-17What support system for offshore in 2019?
- Andrzej Kaźmierski - director of the renewable energy department in the Ministry of Energy informed about the analyzed support system for offshore wind energy. Support will be applyed from 2019, but it will not be an auction system as it was expected. The most likely scenario is to launch a dedicated support that would be notified to the European Commission.